1. God has never rescinded his command to “be fruitful and multiply.”
2. There are numerous passages in the OT that view children as a blessing from the Lord (eg. Ps. 127:3).
3. Contrary to much conventional wisdom, the world’s birth rate is declining rapidly…
4. Christians have hope for the future because of our faith in God.
5. All abortion and some forms of contraception should be rejected by Christians.
6. Christians need to submit their wills to God and accept children as gifts from Him, rather than as “projects” or “products” of our own wills
All Christians opposed birth control as contrary to the natural law and the will of God prior to 1930. Since then a tidal wave of sexual permissiveness, marital breakdown, family disintegration and normalization of perversions has swept over the Western world. The West is now busily exporting the sexual revolution around the world through the proliferation of Western pop culture that embodies the contraceptive mentality.