The Love and Fidelity Network is seeking a full-time Outreach and Programs Officer to begin work on or near September 1, 2013. The Outreach and Programs Officer will work in the Love and Fidelity Network’s office, located in Princeton, New Jersey. He or she will work with other Network staff and report to the Director of the Love and Fidelity Network. Acceptance of the Outreach and Programs Officer position assumes familiarity with the Love and Fidelity Network as well as a personal and professional commitment to the values and mission of the Love and Fidelity Network.
Responsibilities would include:
- Support the Director on the primary programs of the Love and Fidelity Network, including, but not limited to, the member program, organizing and running the annual national conference and other conferences, network-wide campaigns, and the website www.loveandfidelity.org
- Work closely with Campus Outreach Director and with the Director on LFN member program with a view towards taking over leadership of the member program in the Spring Semester of the 2013-14 academic year
- Contribute frequently and proactively toward LFN social media efforts
- Contribute to LFN blog State of Affairs as needed and support Director in management of the blog
- Support Director in communications, publicity and public relations efforts as needed
- Keep web-based resource library active and up to date
To find out more, visit LFN here.