1. If Newt’s victory in SC is big, it won’t be, at this point, shockingly big.
2. Let’s face it: Romney has real issues when it comes to actually getting votes.
3. And let’s face it: Newt will implode again.
4. It’s amazing how many people have emailed me to lecture me on how Newt’s fake indignation was real and authentically righteous. I’m sticking with my story and with Pete on how demagogic Newt’s debate “performances” have been.
5. The good news: The Republicans now have four smart, articulate candidates who know stuff and perform admirably in debates.
6. One piece of bad news: It’s getting clearer than none of them could beat the president.
7. Another piece: I would probably vote for only two of them.