1. Last-minute deciders go for Obama. So much for the surge against the incumbent theory.
2. Obama got lots of Sandy credit.
3. Fox guys whining like they’ve lost.
4. Romney maybe in trouble in FL, although discouraging totals may come mostly from early voting.
5. PA and OH don’t look likely.
6. Black vote may be close to the same in 2008. Percentage of vote white down.
7. On the other hand–it might be good news for Romney in VA that he’s running so far ahead of Allen. Not good news for Allen, of course.