10. A recent report reveals that Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s (PPFA) audits show the organization spent just $657.1 million between 2002 and 2008 from federal government grants and programs, but the abortion behemoth’s own annual reports show that it took in $2.3 billion from government grants and programs during the same time period.
9. PP’s repeated and consistent willingness to turn a blind eye to reports of statutory rape .
8. Consumer Reports ranked their condoms the worst , failing tests that measured strength and reliability (they burst when filled with air).
7. Several years ago, PPNYC put a public plea on their Web site “Harry Potter: Prisoner of Hormones?” lobbying J.K. Rowling to write sex education into the next novel in the bestselling series.
6. As the video below shows, PP provides medically inaccurate abortion counseling at a tax-funded clinics.
4. PP’s defense of #5.
3. On their site aimed at teenagers, they include an article ( “All About the Anus” ) which teaches kids that, “Some straight couples use anal sex as a way to preserve the woman’s virginity.”
2. PP was founded by the notorious eugenicist Margaret Sanger .
1. PP’s complicity in the deaths of millions of human beings.